Monday, June 1, 2015

Brag Board 6/1/15

It's been a while since I've posted any fresh content here and I apologize for the delay.  Since we last spoke, I've had a handful of success stories that I wanted to share, so here they are:

-People v. N.B. (Riverside):  My client was accused of attempting to kidnap a little girl in Moreno Valley.  We were able to prove that the victim had misidentified the suspect -- my client was nowhere near the scene.  Case dismissed.

-K.H. v. S.G., and C.F. v. S.G. (Orange County):  Two separate people were seeking restraining orders against my client.  We successfully mediated one case without the issuance of an order.  The other case was dismissed.  My client walked away with no restraining orders against her.

-People v. R.P. (Pomona):  Jury trial for a client who was accused of molesting his niece over a period of 10 years.  Jury was not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the allegations were true.  Hung jury / mistrial.

-People v. G.B. (Orange County):  My client drunkenly wandered into someone's house and refused to leave.  Case dismissed upon completion of an alcohol class.

That's sample of my current caseload.  I hope to have some more success stories posted here soon.  Until then, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO!
    THIS WEBSITE AND YOUR GOOD WORK ARE OUTSTANDINGLY IMPRESSIVE. I'LL KEEP YOU IN MIND; INCLUDING VOTING FOR YOU IN ANY OFFICES, OR JUDGESHIPS, YOU RUN FOR.
    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete