Thursday, March 31, 2016

Announcing New Collaboration with Thekindland.com

I'm proud to announce my partnership with thekindland.com.  I've contributed a few columns to their online magazine over the past year, but we recently finalized an agreement for a regular, long-term collaboration.  My "Ask a Weed Lawyer" features will appear each Sunday until the complaints become intolerable or until the robot apocalypse, whichever comes first.

As the title of my column suggests, I will be answering common marijuana-related legal questions. If you have specific questions that you'd like answered, please feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments, below.

If you don't already read thekindland.com, you should start now.  It's a free online magazine dedicated to cannabis culture and lifestyle.  Think High Times meets Vanity Fair.  And it's not all weed.  Daily articles include a roundup of bizarre news from the internet, commentary on arts / current events, and a feature they call "Chill / No Chill", where readers can vote on the divisive topic of the day (e.g. compression pants, hemp sneakers, pizza delivery robots, etc.)  Enter your email address on their homepage to get all the headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.

I will continue updating this blog while I work with the thekindland.com.  Most of my nationally-relevant, marijuana-related posts will go up over there, and the California-specific posts will stay here.  I'll also do my best to keep this blog freshly stocked with non-marijuana-related news and analysis.

Thanks for reading.  



No comments:

Post a Comment