Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome to John Bussman's SoCal Law Blog!

Welcome to the newest law blog serving all of Southern California.

My name is John Bussman and I'm a licensed attorney focusing primarily on criminal defense.  I work with the Law Offices of Rizio & Nelson.  We have offices conveniently located in the Counties of Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino.

The attorneys at Rizio & Nelson have extensive experience defending against all types of criminal charges, including (but not limited to) DUI / Drunk Driving (including DMV hearings), drug charges (possession, cultivation / manufacturing, sales, medical marijuana, trafficking / transportation, etc.), violent crimes (assault, battery, murder), domestic violence and sex crimes.  We offer convenient payment plans with affordable monthly payments for any budget.  If you or a loved one is accused of a crime, call me any time at (888) 292-8888 or email me at jbussman@rizioandnelson.com for a free consultation. 

This blog is devoted to matters of criminal justice and the legal system here in Southern California.  I'll be regularly updating the site with news, analysis, advice, pearls of wisdom and anything else relevant to local justice.  Check back frequently for the latest updates and feel free to submit any questions to the email address above.  I'll do my best to answer those in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment