Monday, October 12, 2015

Announcing Our New Fullerton Location


I'm proud to announce the opening of our firm's newest branch office on the 9th floor of the Fullerton Towers, 1440 N. Harbor Blvd.  Located just a block from the Fullerton Courthouse (North Orange County Justice Center), this space will allow us to better serve our clients in Fullerton, Buena Park, Brea and Anaheim.

Our main office will remain in Santa Ana.  I also plan to keep branches in Riverside and San Bernardino for the convenience of my clients in the Inland Empire.

As a local boy, I'm excited about this new opportunity to serve clients in my home town.  There's no place I'd rather be.

If you or a loved one is accused of a crime in Fullerton, call for a free consultation.  (714) 505-2468. Ask for John.

Thanks for reading.

Fullerton Criminal Defense Lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment