Thursday, October 8, 2015

Attorney Available for Special Appearances on Catalina Island

Our firm has extensive experience litigating all types of criminal matters on Catalina Island.   We appear in the Avalon courthouse regularly and we know the "ins and outs" of their unique procedures.  

The Catalina courthouse is only open on alternating Fridays, weather permitting.  It hears infractions and misdemeanors only.  They conduct arraignments, pretrial conferences, and various post-conviction proceedings.  All felonies and jury trials are conducted at Long Beach.  

As a local attorney, I am available to make special appearances on the island on behalf of other attorneys.  My appearance fee is reasonable and competitive (cheaper than traveling all the way out there yourself, especially if you include the value of your time).  As your special appearance attorney, I will appear in court and diligently adhere to whatever instructions you provide.  I will promptly notify you of the outcome of the appearance.  If I receive any documentation from the court (complaint, discovery, sentencing paperwork, etc.) I will forward it to you by the end of the business day.  

I have been licensed to practice law in California since 2009.  My practice focuses exclusively on criminal defense and related issues (restraining orders, restitution, probation violations, medical marijuana, etc.).  References available upon request. 

Let me save you the time, expense and stress of traveling to Catalina Island for a routine misdemeanor appearance.  When I get a great result for your client, you can take all the credit.  

Please feel free to call my office any time.  (714) 505-2468.  Ask for John.  Thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment